All About Autocad and Free Tutorial Autocad

Contact US

Name

Email *

Message *

DELOBJ VARIABLE SYSTEM KNOWN IN AUTOCAD


This time I will discuss one system variable in AutoCAD ... .It began when I made the first 3-dimensional object with the sweep command ... Mechanical piping using AutoCAD that I use is as follows: The first one I made was first lines ... .. lines as pipelines according PFD (process flow diagram) which is applied according to the conditions in the field ... ..

after the lines formed all ... .. (of course there is the horizontal direction and vertical), then I made a circle with a diameter of 38.1 mm, as based on the calculation must use a 1.5-inch pipe (I use this to calculate the equation P = F / A and Q = VA)

Well, this is where the problem arises ... .After a line formed (as path), make a circle (as a profile or cross-section) I use the command sweep ... .urutan sweep step is: type in the command: SWEEP-ENTER-click-click of her profile right-click Her path-right click ... So deh a pipe / cylinder ... command it just makes one a pipe ... while the lines that I have still hundreds more to be in the sweep ...... circle as the profile when it is in direct sweep away ... .gone with the wind ... he he he ...... if suppose I should make the loop as much as the existing line of impression will be seen "not smart" .......

The AutoCAD system variable that no one could answer my problem is ... .system variable is DELOBJ ....

Carapakainya stay just type in the command: DELOBJ-ENTER-TYPE 0-ENTER ....

Now only one circle only I can use repeatedly sweep ... .because circle in a sweep is not lost ... He remained there ... ..

System variable DELOBJ applies not only to sweep it ... .. it applies also to objectyang in extrude, revolve, and loft ......

Good luck ... hopefully useful ....

0 Komentar untuk "DELOBJ VARIABLE SYSTEM KNOWN IN AUTOCAD"

Back To Top